Cadence is great for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events of any type, size, or location. Our most popular event types include conferences, company events, networking events, live streams, workshops/trainings, fundraisers, tradeshows, medical congresses, product launches, awards ceremonies, festivals, reunions, parties, and community events. Our platform assists companies and event planners to go above and beyond for their audience.
While Cadence has the reputation of "doing it all", we pride ourselves on specializing in these four aspects:
- Connecting People - Attendees, speakers, and sponsors can easily discover each other, spark conversations, and create new authentic connections that won't fizzle out.
- Memorable Experiences - Be surprised by how easily you can create and manage a world-class personalized experience for your audience.
- Audience Engagement - Creatively keep attendees entertained and involved before, during, and after the event.
- Customer Engagement - Build better relationships with customers, align your team, and cut down on time spent organizing schedules.
If you want to know even more, check out this resource our CEO wrote: Everything You'd Ever Want to Know About Cadence
- All-in-one - Cadence does it all and works for virtual, hybrid, and live events.
- Create your own world - Fully customize and brand your event to immerse your audience in an unforgettable experience.
- Guided by experts - We will work with you every step of the way from planning, to helping you meet your personal and business goals with the platform.
- Delighted sponsors & partners - Shower your sponsors & partners with opportunities to connect with attendees before, during, and long after your event has ended.
Cadence is an Amazon AWS-hosted cloud-based architecture. This means that we “benefit from AWS data centers and a network architected to protect information, identities, applications, and devices.” With AWS, we are guaranteed improved abilities in meeting core security and compliance requirements, such as data locality, protection, and confidentiality for our customers. Learn more about AWS Cloud Security here.
Our platform prioritizes attendees’ ease of experience. From login to joining a session, we make navigating our platform as efficient as possible. Our menu is easily maneuverable, you can choose which important items to display on the home screen, and key event details are always displayed at the top of the event page. Additionally, our platform is highly customizable to ensure that you can design an event that makes attendees’ user experience as easy as possible.
Of course! We’d love to help you every step of the way and create a strategy to reach your goals. To make the most of your time, we'll recommend the best solutions—even it's not Cadence. Meet one of our team members by scheduling a short personalized demo!
Not only are some of the coolest people in the industry on our Customer Success team, but they also work tirelessly to ensure the highest quality platform experience for our customers. They are here to work with you every step of the way and to proactively identify your business goals and potential blocks. See more of what they do below:
- Customer Engagement – Worried about awkward support teams that don’t really get your vision? With Cadence, that will never be the case. Our Customer Success team engages all customers with respect, kindness, and creativity to ensure you always have the best experience possible.
- Virtual & Onsite Support – Whether your event is virtual or in-person, our Customer Success team will offer their holistic support services before, during, and after your event.
- Consulting – Our Customer Success team doesn’t only offer support – they also offer consulting services for how to effectively brand and design your event, how to structure your schedule, what notifications to send, and much, much more.
Your audience can have access to your virtual, hybrid or in-person event for as long as you wish. For virtual events, we have even seen organizers sell tickets after the event by giving attendees access to the recorded sessions. You are able to set those permissions in the event as an admin.
It depends on the complexity of your event and how ready you are with your content and schedule. Some events can only take a few hours to have ready for your attendees, and others (typically larger events) can take up to a month to design. It all depends on your needs and timeline. If you’re looking to host a more complex event and aren’t quite sure where to start, we recommend reaching out to our amazing Customer Success Team to discuss your options.
Cadence provides a top tier experience for Sponsors as we understand how important they are to each event. Your Sponsors can be easily accessed from the menu, with all of their important information highlighted, such as points of contact, detailed descriptions, website links, materials, and more. Attendees can even schedule their own appointments with your Sponsors based on their availability. Learn more about The Sponsor Experience with this video and this support resource if you'd like to go more in depth.
Once you invite an attendee, they will receive an email that will allow them to register for the event and make a Cadence account. After that, the event will show up in their account whenever they login for them to access until it is over or until you make the event unavailable (even if that is long after the event is over).
The limit does not exist!
You are able to designate however many admins you’d like to upload content, manage sessions, monitor permissions, and help further build out your event.
Yes! No strings attached. From the building to the execution, you will always be able to use the essential version of Cadence 100% free. We're committed to making Cadence work for all budgets and we release improvements every week.
Yes! Cadence Cares offers a 50% discount to registered non-profits, universities and social impact organizations with Cadence Premium, Premium Pro, and Enterprise. You are changing the world and we want to support you the best we can! 🌎 ❤️ Complete this form and we’ll get in touch!
Yes, there is! Check out the breakdown below:
Per Event Licensing (Essential, Premium, Enterprise)
- Free, $5k+, $15k, Custom
Bundle Event Licensing
- 10% off for 10+ events
- 20% off for 20+ events
- 30% off for 30+ events
- 40% off for 40+ events
- 50% off for 50+ events
Monthly Unlimited Events
- $25 per user per month
Annual Unlimited Events License
- $250 per user per year
Monthly Enterprise Cadence License
- $50 per employee per month
- $500 per employee per year
Cadence doesn't have a refund policy, but if there is an issue with your contract, we can discuss options on a case by case basis!
Unfortunately not. These prices are fixed per event, but if you have very specific needs, you may want to consider our Enterprise option which is customizable!
While we polish and scale the real-time collaboration features of Symphony™, we recommend using Cadence with our Zoom or Cisco Webex integrations if you’re facilitating large group conversations that require video & audio from participants. Currently, Symphony is great to deliver live streams and pre-recorded content as well as collaborate in small break-out rooms, all right within Cadence. Your event is unique, and we’re always improving features and releasing new ones, so the best way to find out if we’re a good fit is to schedule a short demo with our team. Don’t worry, we will never be pushy, and we’ll always recommend other platforms if we think we’re not the best fit for your event.
Absolutely! With Cadence’s native virtual event experience, Symphony, you are able to broadcast a live stream by embedding through Vimeo, Youtube Live or Facebook Live. Or you can confidently play a pre-recorded presentation that your audience can watch together as if it was live. Additionally, you are able to proactively upload presentations and navigate through the slides you want to show all within the Symphony experience.
We do! Our Customer Success Team can always be contacted through the Intercom messenger pop-up in the lower right-hand corner of our commercial website. Additionally, our CEO hosts weekly webinars on Thursdays at 11 am EST to dive deeper into our platform’s features. We keep previously recorded webinars on our Youtube channel and you can check out our support articles here. Otherwise, you can always request a demo to speak with someone more in-depth.